IT Project Manager
- Sheffield, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 23 mai 19
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager. GLCM Cards IT Europe.
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC's global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world's leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts , as well as project and programme managers.We work in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices at the Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, and multiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Birmingham. Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking an IT Project Manager to join HSBC Technology.
Cards IT at HSBC is part of the wider Global IT community, responsible for delivering a multi-million dollar portfolio of change, the scope of which can range from small to major transformational projects with customer experience at the heart of everything delivered.
The team is an emerging team, responsible for projects effecting both Credit and Debit Cards for Corporate Customers. Each project will bring its own challenges working with both internal and external suppliers using traditional or agile delivery methods to enable HSBC to push Credit and Debit Cards forward, as a Product across Europe.
What you will be doing;
- Manage Risks and Issues to enable correct decisions in the project lifecycle to be made with adequate mitigation
- Manage delivery teams through the IT development lifecycle both Waterfall and Agile to ensure the IT project is delivered on time and in budget
- Work alongside the change partners to ensure IT support all areas of the project, ultimately supporting the business stakeholders in meeting their requirements
- Track costs from both internal and external suppliers to ensure the project is delivered in the most cost efficient way.
What you will bring to the role;
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- Great Organisational/Self Management skills to ensure all teams are managed to an exemplary level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal to ensure effective communication with all levels of the Organisation
- Self Motivated individual who is willing to grow and develop to become a key member of the team.
Come Power a Business that Defines How to Power the World
HSBC offers the opportunity to develop a fulfilling career within a supportive and inclusive environment. We aim to be a place where everyone can achieve their full potential, regardless of their background. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.