Sopra Banking Software is a banking and specialist finance software vendor, and a major global digital player. We have been supporting banks and financial institutions for almost 50 years. With in-depth knowledge of the banking industry, banking customers, and innovative technologies. The triple focus allows us to build powerful and agile software solutions and to implement them through value -added use cases.
We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team. Function
Sopra Banking Software is currently recruiting an Integration Architect to join our new Integration Development Services Team. As an Integration Architect at SBS you would be accountable for establishing and owning Technical architecture which support the delivery against Sopra's Digital & Innovation strategies.
You'll be exposed to a number of new and emerging Technologies, whilst integrating with legacy Architectures, and therefore need to have excellent experience of building multi-channel architecture offerings, as well as creating and migrating applications into cloud-based offerings
You should also be an excellent communicator and have experience of collaborating with a wide network of stakeholders.
You may also be required to travel between Sopra Banking Software's offices or to customer sites as and when business requires. Your main responsibilities would be:
Profile Required skills and experience:
- Design increasingly complex architectures, in a variety of contexts and as part of major API & Cloud projects, in keeping with customer requirements
- Ensure the viability, operability, scalability, security, economic feasibility and the matching of solutions with needs
- Oversee system environments/facilities where applicable
- Provide new technical perspectives, optimises solution
- Implement and challenges the strategic vision of a project and/or programme in line with the architecture
- Monitor technological developments in their domain and disseminates knowledge
- Identify, trains and supports junior architects during projects or internally where applicable
- Develop customer relations with Senior Customer stakeholders and adopts a customer-oriented approach
- Develops a broad vision and discernment as to technological or product environments
- Proven experience of Designing Solutions using SOA patterns which integrate Cloud Native & Hybrid stacks
- Strong experience with AWS / Azure architecture
- Strong experience with API design
- Experience with Data Technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop
- Good command of requirements management
- Proficient at working using Agile Frameworks and DevOps practices
- Good command of project industrialisation methodologies
- Has knowledge of at least one functional domain or sector (Logistics, Banking, etc.) and/or software product
- Good knowledge of at least one driver of digital transformation (UX Design, IoT, mobility, data science, artificial intelligence...)
- Expertise in workshop facilitation techniques, particularly the fundamentals of co-design work
- High level of written and oral communication
This role is available as a permanent or contract basis depending on candidate suitability.
Permanent employees enjoy the following benefits:
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.