- Sheffield, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sopra Banking
- 17 avr. 19
Sopra Banking Software is a banking and specialist finance software vendor, and a major global digital player. We have been supporting banks and financial institutions for almost 50 years. With in-depth knowledge of the banking industry, banking customers, and innovative technologies. The triple focus allows us to build powerful and agile software solutions and to implement them through value -added use cases.
We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team.
Sopra Banking Software are recruiting for Product Consultants to join our Dunstable and Sheffield offices. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background in financial services and a keen interest in the mortgages or savings industry and have the desire and willingness to learn the technical aspects of Sopra Banking Software's products and solutions.
The role of a Product Consultant is to support clients in their implementation of our solutions, from the initial process through to the go live of the system. Product Consultants will work within the Professional Services team on the implementation and support of financial software systems deployed in many blue chip and household name clients. After a period of training on the technical aspects of our systems, the key part of this role is the systems configuration with time split between our office and the customer sites, based throughout the UK.
You'll get involved in requirements gathering and understanding the client's processes, and helping to define their requirements and the solution proposition. The main areas you'll then work with are:
• Understand customer needs and offer assistance proactively
• Recommend solutions within own discipline
• Define business requirements and associated technical solutions
• Work with the development teams to design software solutions and workarounds according to process requirements
• Prepare elements of business case definition
• Implement process change definition
• Work with the team on the product configuration
• Define and execute test scripts
• Specify requirements for data migration
• Work with customers and colleagues to transfer knowledge
Ideal candidates will have:
• 3-5 years' experience working within the financial services industry
• An interest in mortgage or savings and the legislation and regulations around them
• Confidence in a customer facing role
• A willingness to learn the technical aspects of our different products
It would be desirable for candidates to have:
- Experience in a regulated mortgage environment
- Mortgage advisory, underwriting, or processing knowledge
- An awareness and knowledge of regulations including GDPR, Mcob, and MCD
- CEMAP qualification
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.
Salary up to £30,000 p/a