Regulatory Compliance Manager - Asset Management
- Southampton, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Regulatory Compliance Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and co-ordinate global Compliance policies and procedures for Asset Management
- Provide Compliance input to significant Asset Management projects
- Provide effective cover for the AMG Global Head of Regulatory Compliance as needed
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of compliance interpretation and advice as well as compliance strategy and policy
- Analytics and management information knowledge
- Significant compliance and asset management industry experience
- Good understanding of Asset Management strategy, and how it is organised
- Good understanding of HSBC's values and management of risks
- Strong presentation skills
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 00009RS4.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.