Customer Success Manager, Product Factory, Digital Financial Advisory, St Albans
Your opportunity You will be working collaboratively as part of a team to deliver high quality, high impact service.
Within the Product Factory of Digital Financial Advisory (DFA) it is expected that every member of the Customer Success Team takes ownership of the complete customer journey from onboarding to off boarding. To achieve this you will have to be a products and solutions expert, providing proactive and reactive consultation, support and training to external and internal client teams and partners. You will be the main point of contact for customers during the delivery process and communicate with stakeholders while building relationships. Your role
You will understand and model a variety of differing business end-to-end process flows, providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) input in product design from a customer perspective.
You are expected to:
Your work, your choice
- Customise products, platforms and services for UK and international customers both for minimum viable products and actual engagements
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution
- Continuously seek improvements via customer feedback and monitor existing products and solutions to resolve product deficiencies and improve products and solutions through suggestions
- Directly support business units and their clients whilst maintaining a high level of quality and maximising efficiency
- Differentiate group owned products and services both internally and externally
- Build own brand as a products and solutions subject matter expert
- Track and report on time expended against customer deliveries.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
St Albans with occasional domestic and international travel with an option of working from home.
This is a permanent opportunity
The role can be worked on a full-time basis
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
To qualify for the role you must have / be:
- Experience in building a sense of customer success across a business and a company's understanding of what makes the company appealing to customers
- Experience in enabling new streams of revenue and customer acquisition
- Good communicator / empathy
- Genuine interest in the user journey prior, during and post on-boarding
- Proven ability to manage your own workload and enjoy helping customers succeed in using products and solutions, with proper timely follow-ups
- A self-starter with a strong level of drive and motivation
- Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions to problems
- Expertise in building relationships
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Aha! and any other customer success tools
- Experience in business modeling languages and corresponding tools
- Data analysis and visualisation using standard tools (e.g. Excel, VBA, R, Python, Tableau)
Additional desirable experience includes:
Your service line: Financial Advisory
- Basic understanding of JSON and scripting languages (e.g. DotLiquid or similar)
- Familiarity with version control tools (e.g. GitHub or similar)
Advising clients in the moments that define their business takes multiple layers of expertise. Much more than due-diligence, this is about diverse teams of specialists coming together, crossing service lines and international borders to tackle the many, complex issues involved in major transactions. And we have one of the broadest networks in the business. Here, you'll find fascinating, career-building projects, market leading approaches, cutting-edge resources, huge clients and inspirational colleagues. As well as opportunities to develop a deep industry or product specialism. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLFINA BAFRSC BAPROD CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 173452