Head of Digital Marketing
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Tadworth, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
Reporting to the Head of Marketing - UK Financial Services, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of our digital marketing capability in order to support bold channel growth plans over the next five years.
Purpose of your role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing - UK Financial Services, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of our digital marketing capability in order to support bold channel growth plans over the next five years.We have a firm wide ambition to be a technology powered organisation and create a seamless digital experience for our customers. This extends beyond UX to how we acquire, engage and communicate with our customers through marketing in a highly targeted, relevant and timely manner. We strive to be recognised as a centre of excellence in digital marketing.The role requires an innovative strategy and plans that deliver results. You will be part of the marketing management team, assisting in the development of the UK Financial Services marketing strategy and developing a world-class marketing team. As well as leading the digital marketing team, the role will involve working in close partnership with the channel marketing heads and other senior partners to deliver premier commercial capabilities and best in class digital marketing.
Providing overall functional leadership for the Digital Marketing community, specific responsibilities will include:
- Strategy & planning
- Development of digital marketing strategy across all channels (SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Social, display, email / CRM)
- Identifying requirements and dependencies and ensuring the optimisation of digital marketing through technology within the paid, owned and earned channels
- Working with each of the business channel marketing teams to ensure Digital Marketing aligns with through-the-line marketing plans and campaigns, including developing and implementing digital strategies to acquire target customers, engage and grow share of wallet
- Identify new opportunities to enhance our digital presence and champion digital marketing internally
- Management of media agencies, affiliates and SEM partners
- Enhancing the quality of digital marketing execution and delivery
- Working with the team to create high impact, innovative digital marketing
- Manage day to day digital content generation for both standalone digital campaigns and for the digital elements of wider integrated campaigns
- Run a digital marketing calendar, identifying key business activities to be publicised and overseeing the content that is produced to support these
- Providing input into and active challenge to the channel strategies and plans
- Ensuring compliance and appropriate risk management procedures are in place and working effectively
- Measurement, analytics & improving return on investment
- Ensure key metrics of engagement, response and value are in place, reported and used to inform future improvements
- Manage customer online journeys, measure effectiveness and propose and deliver changes to improve efficiency, effectiveness and business levels
- Building a high quality team, respected throughout the business and the industry which delivers on our client and business needs
- Working collaboratively to define the optimal mission for UK Marketing
- Building purposeful relationships, so that the UK Marketing team is clearly seen as a valued agent of change
- Develop positive relationships with the digital team to ensure a seamless customer experience from marketing to online engagement
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Elite brand and marketing skills, developed in a global blue chip environment with a strong creative bias.
- Leading experience of digital marketing (and the future path of this) and using content as a key driver within marketing and communications.
- Experience of leading commercially driven marketing programmes in a large scale international consumer business, and of designing and integrating strategies and plans across the full range of marketing touch-points
- Highly creative and strategically strong, combining original thinking with rigour. The ability to handle ambiguity; take measured risks and be bold; identify clear goals and focus on their delivery. Able to operate at a strategic level whilst not losing sight of the operational detail
- Knowledge of the various investment products and regulatory requirement.
- Commercially astute, experienced negotiator, with demonstrable experience of negotiating large contractual relationships and leading vendor relationships.
- Comfortable operating at a senior level in a large international business; able to drive impact through influence as much as control
- An energetic and high impact individual who is comfortable operating at pace in a collegiate but demanding and results-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the credibility and style to build respect and trust at all levels.