Senior Risk Manager - UK Reporting
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Tadworth, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
Purpose of your role The purpose of the role is to support end-to-end risk reporting activity in the Group Risk team covering management reporting, committees, regulated Boards and provide input to regulatory reports. The successful candidate will help provide risk assurance across the UK business including Personal Investing, Retail Funds, the UK Platform business, Investment Management, Institutional and Workplace Investing.
Title: Risk Senior Manager, Reporting UK
Department: Group Risk
Reports To: Head of Group Risk Reporting and Thematic Review
Global Risk Team:
The Risk team in Fidelity covers the management oversight of Fidelity's risk profile including key risk frameworks, policies and procedures and oversight and challenge processes. The team partner with the businesses to ensure Fidelity manages its risk profile within defined risk appetite.
UK Risk Team:
The UK Risk team, part of Fidelity's Global Risk function, contributes to the development of Fidelity International's business and the protection of its shareholders, investors, clients, members and its reputation. The team provides proactive and high quality risk oversight and challenge to the UK business which includes the provision of risk solutions, training and education, challenge, assurance and reporting of risk.
Purpose of your role
The purpose of the role is to support end-to-end risk reporting activity in the Group Risk team covering management reporting, committees, regulated Boards and provide input to regulatory reports. This individual will take the lead on drafting Board and Committee reports, monitor and coordinate resolution of actions assigned by the Boards, and input to regulatory reports being produced by other members of the team. The incumbent needs to needs to ensure that a reporting timetable is maintained and adhered for the Global Risk team. The role holder will be responsible for coordinating content input from other risk and business stakeholders. The role holder will also work with other members of the Group Risk Reporting team to in the buildout of strategic reporting.
This individual will report to the Head of Group Risk Reporting and Thematic Review but will be primarily supporting the UK Chief Risk Officer and the UK Risk team. The successful candidate will help provide risk assurance across the UK business including Personal Investing, Retail Funds, the UK Platform business, Investment Management, Institutional and Workplace Investing.
The role will also work closely with the Global Risk team, other Oversight functions, Policy and Business areas, and will be required to work across the matrix of functions that support the UK business, across all its locations.
This individual will be based at Fidelity International's UK office in Kingswood, Surrey
Take the lead on working with the UK and Global Risk teams to ensure the timely production and distribution of the risk reports to management, UK legal entity Boards, committees and regulators to a high quality standard
- Manage the UK Risk team reporting schedule and ensure it is aligned with Group risk reporting timeframes
- Continuously improve the content and process for producing risk reports in line with the Risk Reporting team plan
- Ensure there are processes in place to validate the quality and consistency of the data reported
- Maintain and improve documentation describing processes and technical details and requirements to produce the reports
- Design and develop new reports as required
- Work with Group and other regional teams to continuously improve group wide risk reporting
- Review and challenge the inputs received from group and region stakeholders
- Prepare and review supporting presentation, documentation and material for meetings
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with all key internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a strong external professional network to keep abreast of external developments (this includes attending Industry Forums and other events)
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Undergraduate degree level education (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including superior report writing
- Prior experience within the financial services industry and risk management is preferable
- Report / business writing skills are essential and experience in other business writing roles will be considered
- Prior experience within the financial services industry and risk management is preferable but not mandatory
- In depth experience of writing reports for senior stakeholders and Boards with minimal intervention is required
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpretative skills with the ability to meet deadlines together with a high degree of personal initiative. Ability and experience of managing reporting timetables and schedules
- Proven strong stakeholder management and communication skills