Lorien Global are recruiting on behalf of their Financial Services client based in Telford to recruit 3 x Test Analysts to join their team within the Product and Proposition Test function.
You will be responsible for putting customer's interests at the heart of how they conduct business. Demonstrated through your individual behaviours with a clear focus on treating customers fairly and delivering the right outcomes at all stages throughout the product lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for assisting in the delivery of high value customer focused outcomes within Test
- Actively contribute to each aspect of the testing process through the end-to-end test lifecycle whilst embracing best practice and adding value to the customer outcome and experience.
- The role provides a point of common interaction between the Senior Test Analysts and Test Practice, whilst also engaging with the business teams, development teams and Change Management.
- Ensure you positively demonstrate and evidence the business Values and Leadership / Personal imperatives supporting the delivery of fair customer outcomes.
- Be able to interpret and analyse business requirements and select the appropriate testing method
- Be required to participate in test planning, estimating, designing and executing tests independently
- Responsible for ensuring that test deliverables / test documentation have been completed to satisfactory levels
- The role will report on progress, issues and risks and escalate any deviations to the agreed plan
- Responsible for the identification and reporting of software defects
- Demonstrate self-motivation and individual personal development planning (PDP)
- Always demonstrate and maintain a positive and efficient working attitude
Key skills/experience required:
- A well organised individual
- Sound problem solving, negotiating and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Works well with others / self even when working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of testing concepts, test processes, test approaches and principles to support test objectives
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Understand the basic differences between software development models (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Exploratory)
- Basic understanding of risk identification within testing and application of priority based on customer outcomes
- Life & Pensions expertise
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age