Cargill Metals Supply Chain is active in global Iron ore and Steel markets, where we help miners, steel mills and end users manage volatility and increase profitability through tailored physical supply and financial solutions.
Trade Execution Executive
LOCATION: Weybridge (UK), KT13 0SL
As part of this expanding team, we are looking for a Trade Execution Executive who will be a key member, responsible for trade execution activities for long term customers. In the position you will ensure all import and export contracts, documents, payments and transactions are completed to ensure the movement of Iron ore from origin countries to end destinations in a timely manner.
- Execute end to end import and export transportation processes applying defined contractual terms to minimize risks of the execution
- Manage Purchase and Sales contracts to ensure their clauses are fully understood and executable, ensuring legal and fiscal requirements
- Execute contracts for different trade flows, supporting the strategy of the different product lines existing within the business group strategy
- Ensures review of operational metrics, maintaining accurate controls and delivery as per expectation of trade execution processes
- Maintain and foster established relationships with customers, clients, suppliers and other business partners, such as supervisory companies, insurance companies, laboratories, agents, warehouses, trucking companies, buyers, and sellers
- Participate any new project undertaken by the business and project team, from pre-trade stage to the entire shipment execution process fully established, looking for opportunities of continuous improvement, visiting customers for better alignment on processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain Management) or equivalent experience in place of a degree
- Experience managing and planning import and export processes, customs documentation, shipping and receiving of commodities across multiple countries
- Proactive mind-set with good problem solving abilities
- Ability to set priorities and organise your work load, working closely with other departments i.e. the Trading team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with a focus on Excel
- Experience in Iron ore/ Steel or soft commodities
- Deep knowledge of Incoterms, commodity contracts, Freight CP, UCP 600 & ISBP, laytime calculations and insurance classifications
- Experience analyzing commodity contracts
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://www.cargill.com/careers/global-inclusion-and-diversity
Our usual recruitment process is as follows; candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to a telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team. If this is successful you will be invited to a further interview with the Hiring Manager and members of the hiring team. For some of our positions a final interview will also be needed