• Fundamental Equity Analysis and valuation with global sector responsibilities.
• Monitoring of equity sub-funds / investment mandates.
• Document and ensure that you meet the investment targets of the Partner Funds in respect of those sub-funds and mandates.
• Under the supervision of the Senior Portfolio Manager integrate, document and maintain the Investment Committee’s investment policies applicable to the asset classes / portfolios for which you are responsible, in addition to observing the house policy on Responsible Investment and Engagement.
• Always manage risk and compliance in accordance with the Company’s Risk and Compliance Framework.
• Run investment mandates in a manner which will deliver value for money for Partner Funds whilst identifying opportunities to improve the risk adjusted returns after charges in your portfolios.
• Provide documented assurance to the Senior Portfolio Manager that your recommendations are managed within the parameters set in the Prospectus and the IMA, and in accordance with the Company’s policies.
• Contribute to a rigorous culture of high performing, collaborative, research based and responsible investing across the Investment Team.
• Be an ambassador for LGPS Central within the investment community, Partner Funds, and with regulators and key stakeholders.
• Take ownership of tasks the Senior Portfolio Manager asks you to manage, for example trading, meeting companies, manager selection, transitions, investor relations and strategy development.
• Under the direction of the Senior Portfolio Manager deliver a transparent, auditable and repeatable investment process.
• Experience of collaborative investment decision making.
• Demonstrates skill in selecting investments, documenting the rationale for making investments, portfolio construction, and monitoring.
• Equity analysis and stock picking.
• Can evaluate performance and risk of investment portfolios objectively.
• Degree level or equivalent
• CFA or working towards
If you are interested in the role, please forward your CV and cover letter highlighting your key strengths and experience in relation to the job profile with reference number AEIA to email@example.com. Closing date for the job is 13 June 2019.