Head of Risk
Fourthline are working with a Financial Institution who are looking to bring in a Head of Risk to head up their internal Risk function. The role is based in the North East of England but they are open to flexibility within the role, working at least 3 days a week on site if travel is an issue.
The contract will have a competitive day rate and is for an initial 6 month period but it does come with the opportunity to transition to a permanent position for the right candidate at CRO level.
What will be required in the role:
- Strong knowledge of Prudential Risk, knowledge of PRA consultation papers
- Ability to work around the treasury function, annual recovery plans and main prudential components including ICAAPs and ILAAPs
- Focus on Operational Risk areas and bridge the gaps to make the function more strategic
- Work within a small team of 8 across Risk
- Credit Risk appetite and operational resilience to ensure it is more visible and offer support for strategic oversight
- Embed risk management framework tools, use of Triline system with appreciation for existing framework (Small organisation)
- Good engagement skills, team has a shared objective
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch with an up to date CV, I will call to go through the role in more detail once received.