Investment Manager (Solar and Wind)
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing Solar PV and wind project developer - currently they are looking to add an asset manager with experience in the Vietnamese market that can add manage their existing investments and work cross functionally to ensure best practice is adhered to across the board for future investments.
This company is developing at a rate not seen in the APAC region and is widely recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the renewables sector. They desire candidates with an independent mindset who can adapt quickly and readily to the rapidly changing renewable climate, of which they are at the cutting edge. In terms of company culture - this is very much a start up atmosphere within a larger business unit. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a dynamic and rapidly growing business in a key market for their global business strategy.
• Liaise with banks, equity, investors and local authority (Tax, Legal)
• Experience in financing renewable projects.
• Play a pivotal role in investment structuring with respect to on and offshore requirement / licenses, etc.
• Work to negotiate any project acquisition or JV agreements, lender agreements, equity agreements, etc.
• Navigate and play a leading part in all discussions with necessary parties for proper investment closing.
Education & Training
• Robust investment / financing experience, overseas education is a plus.
• Minimum five years background in investment of real estate/renewable energy projects, or project financing of financial institution.
• Background in contract negotiation (including transactions, structuring).
• Strong understanding of both debt and equity financing
• Flexible to travel nationally and internationally
• Business English: proficient in reading, writing and speaking/persuading is a must.
• Self-driven, highly pro-active, can work autonomously
• Impeccable personal integrity and highest ethical and compliance standards
• Driven by a 'can do' attitude
• Distils positive energy, shows empathy, exhibits an understanding attitude
Please apply directly email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.