Sales Manager, Banking & Payments (Hanoi,Vietnam)
- Hanoï, Ha Nội, Vietnam
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 16 nov. 18
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team in Hanoi, Vietnam office.
Job ID: JR46215
- Sell products and/or services, develope new accounts and/or expand existing accounts
- Driving sales in Vietnam across banking and financial sector
- Build an active sales pipeline for the allocated markets
- Participate in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develop sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Identify critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
- Implement and execute sales policies and practices.
- Oversee trade show participation and participates in planning of sales meetings.
- Prepare sales production reports for senior management.
- Participate in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs.
- Monitor client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism.
- Ensure development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base.
- 8+ years experience in Software Sales, specifically in Core Banking and Payments solutions with min 3 years in complex deals selling
- Good understanding of core banking / payments related products
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good communication skills in English
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.