Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets.
Operating from our 19 offices, 2700 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The team
The User Experience team is responsible for ensuring a consistent and unified experience across all Murex products.
Composed by Senior and Juniors Designers (UX, UI), we work closely with the UI development teams to deliver high-quality user interfaces that meet our users' expectations.
Our key objective is to ensure that our users find our products to be simple, easy-to-use and visually appealing.
As a UI Designer, you'll be a part of the User Experience team. You'll report to the Senior UI Designer and participate in the many aspects of Software Design. Your missions/What you'll do ?
- Contribute to the Design system evolution in order to improve both Developers and Designers experience
- Create or improve components to grant the Design system and UI Framework ability to scale
- Document and illustrate the Design System evolutions and communicate clear and visible guidelines to boost adoption
- Identify patterns from the UX designs, rationalize and document them in the Design system
- Complete and maintain our Figma components library and make sure it's efficient and easy to use for the users
Follow up from Design to Code line
- Make sure UXs deliverables are following the Design system and the Guidelines
- Provide complete specifications for the developers (Design interactions, sizes, responsiveness, etc...) always aligned with the Design guidelines
- Review developers works to ensure the design is consistent and respected
- Collect developers feedback to find solutions to ease implementation of the Design System
Product's UI improvement
Your profile/Who you are ?
- Improve our Graphic guidelines and assets
- Challenge UX wireframes to enhance the UI quality
- Contribute to the UI modernization
- At least Bac +5 / bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years' experience
- You must provide a portfolio with sample of previous projects
- Good spoken and written English
- You already worked on a Design system
- Solid understanding of Design theory (typography, color, grid, etc.)
- You've already built a website and have an experience in a Web app and UI framework
- You've graphic designs skills and know the basics. You like SVG and understand how it works
- You have a strong knowledge in Figma, and now, variables make you happy
- You're extremely organized and rigorous. You care about details.
- You're creative and curious about technology and Design trends
- Strong interest in:
- User experience
- Software design
- WEB technologies, UI framework