C++ Software Engineer - Sydney
C++ software engineer wanted for this leading global market maker to join their fast-paced, dynamic team. They utilise technology to trade on all markets around the globe and are looking to expand the development team at their APAC hub in Sydney.
You will be creating next-generation software solutions for one of the world's most powerful trading platforms, collaborating with business leaders to optimize performance and efficiency.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about technology and software development, with an enthusiasm for solving open-ended, challenging problems. The successful candidate will also have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Requirements:
- Strong, comprehensive C++ experience
- Solid understanding of multi-threaded application design
- Proficiency working with distributed systems
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related field)
- Experience with prop trading preferred, but not essential
- Hugely collaborative environment between teams, not siloed like other firms
- Competitive compensation: truly flat structure; feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
- Flexible working encouraged and regular socials
If this sounds like you, or you would like more information, please contact: Angelos Tennant
+44 (0) 20 3745 6530