Manhattan WMos Senior Lead - (2000009O)
Your Role Deloitte
is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
practice within Deloitte
has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
- You will be responsible to accelerate the growth of our Manhattan practice within BE & EMEA and continue to drive talent build up
- You will lead the implementation of SCM solutions at the client. More specifically you will be responsible for delivering Manhattan Warehouse Management (WM) solutions. Tasks include project management, business process review, defining to-be processes, tool selection, providing best practice experience, change management, implementation support & training and lead the integration of WMoS into the software architecture of the client
- In your role, you will participate in/or facilitate business process definition and modeling sessions, check the feasibility of this business model against the capabilities of the used packages and configuration of the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs
- You will identify and compare global requirements versus local requirements and advise on appropriate design and organizational changes to be made
- You are an expert in warehouse management processes;
- You have a good understanding of supply chain management processes;
- You have at least 10+ years of project experience in the Manhattan Warehouse Management for Open Systems (WMoS);
- Experience with other Manhattan modules (e.g. Omni, Labor Management, Transportation) is an asset
- Experience in integration with ERP modules (e.g. SAP) and other 3 rd party solutions;
- You have good analytical and modeling skills;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and must be willing to work abroad if needed;
- You have a Master university degree or the equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
What's in it for you?
- An innovative & challenging environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
- A team of more than 60 enthusiastic colleagues who are passionate about supply chain strategy ;
- A large diversity in (inter)national project engagements;
- A substantial investment in your training and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary with a broad range of fringe benefits;
- Our business activities are located in Deloitte's Gateway office in Brussels (HQ Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (mainly EU) based.