Our client is one of the largest private market servicing firms globally, with a growing operation in Brussels. Reporting into the country head, this role is responsible for managing the accounting services provided to local and international clients whilst managing a small team.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Oversight of audit assignments. This includes monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, and accounting work.
- Preparation of annual accounts.
- Oversight of various TAX declarations. Working with tax authorities where necessary.
- Support the statutory auditors on their legal assignments.
- Assistance on legal matters, e.g creation of companies.
- Business development support.
- Management of the team, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is to an appropriate standard.
- Client relationship
- A member of IPCF / IEC
- Proven management experience
- Good verbal and written communication in both French and English
- Strong knowledge of the Belgium market