Assistant Director - Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Description Located in our software development center close to Grenoble, you will join our Cloudops team in charge of deployment, reliability, production and support for our Banking cloud applications based on Big Data technologies in a Microservices environment (Docker / Kubernetes).
In order to support our next generation SaaS (Software as a Service) products hosted on Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud platform we are hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer.
As a DevOps / CloudOps Engineer, you have to be keen of new technologies. Your autonomy and your expertise in scripting, automatisation, continuous deployment, monitoring and move to production will be appreciated in your candidature.
Your position will give you the possibility to work closely with Solution Architects, Product owners, Project Managers, software developpers and the teams in charge of customer relationship management.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Be accountable on application reliability and operability according to customer SLAs
- Be accountable on application and technical move to production success
- Define, develop and improve monitoring, backup/restore or disaster recovery procedures
- Pilot Offshore Devops level 1 agents and make sure they can deliver efficiently (scripting, operational documentation, troubleshooting guide, training, etc…)
- Based on ITIL framework you will be in charge of the following processes:
- Incident Management (Level 2) and crisis management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices : Docker, Kubernetes
- Database: Oracle, PostGreSQL, DynamoDB
- Operation System: Linux
Owner of a Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, you are comfortable in cloud infrastructure installation and support (ideally on AWS cloud).
Additional skills :
- Continuous integration : Jenkins, Git, artifactory, Maven
- Infrastructure as a code : Cloud formation, Terraform
- Continouous deployment : ansible, Chef, Cloud formation
- Database : PostGres, Oracle
- Scripting and automation : Python, Go
- Monitoring : Cloudwatch, Grafana
- Experience in Cloud computing (architecture for PAAS infrastructure) will be appreciated
- A good english communication level is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.