You will work for a portfolio of clients (real estate companies, holding companies and finance companies) and you will perform the following tasks:
- Accounting work for the production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
-Participation in missions to review and draw up annual accounts;
- Preparation of various tax declarations (tax forms, VAT, CVAE, etc.) and contacts with the tax authorities if necessary;
- Assistance to the statutory auditors during their legal audit work of client companies,
- Supporting clients in the creation and administration of holding companies, finance companies as well as real estate companies,
- You will work under the supervision of heads of mission who will accompany you in your professional development.
- You hold an accounting and / or financial diploma (minimum BTS);
- You have 1 to 4 years of experience in the accounting field (knowledge of Real Estate accounting will be considered an asset);
- You have a good command of IT tools (Excel, Word, mastery of Sage Coala is a plus);
- You have good written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- You are organized, rigorous, curious, have a sense of anticipation, team spirit and the ability to build strong relationships with customers.