Spread out business strategy by prospecting customers with high stakes
We are Planet
Planet is a large international cross-border digital fintech payments company, operating in 64 markets across the world and providing a range of services to over 400,000 luxury merchants and 100 acquiring banks. We have grown rapidly over the last seven years and increased seven times in value over this period based on a combination of both organic and acquisition-led growth. The travel and tourism market that we operate in continues to show consistent growth, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes across the world and the desire for Asian shoppers in particular to purchase authentic luxury goods outside their home countries.
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market. Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an international payment services provider.
What you will do
- Spread out business strategy by prospecting customers with high stakes
- Formalization of commercial actions and structuring with relevance, the economic model of the solutions (sales model, marketing structuring of the offer, billing, technical assistance),
- Manage the Payment Sales team and the bank key account person
- Respect of the fixed objectives of the prospecting customer’s portfolio and validated by the Payment Director.
- Develop the turnover within existing customer accounts,
- Promote the image of the company on its market,
- In charge of customer satisfaction of the implementation of the contract on all aspects of the sale (being a guarantor of the customer’s proximity)
- Being the key interlocutor of the customer and answering all customer issues
- Ensure a very high quality of service
- Coordination with technical and administrative teams
- Ensure accurate reporting to the manager via Salesforce
Who you are
- You have developed business knowledge in the world of payment, e-commerce and acquiring
- At least 8 to 10 years’ experience in sales business development in the Retail /Payment industry.
- A proven track record of managing strategic relationships and delivering high profile agreements.
- Must have a goal-orientated working knowledge within a performance related culture.
- You knew how to build a professional network in this universe
- You are dynamic, tenacious, persuasive and rigorous
- Have excellent French communication and presentation skills; business English is required
What you will need to bring to Planet
- An outstanding sales track record and ability to convince, sell and close additional services and products within an existing client portfolio
- Management skills: Be a “leader” manager to develop the talent/skills of your team
- Self-management: Must display evidence of resilience, drive, self-control and personal presentation.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must display integrity, reliability and strong interpersonal skills.
- Be a relationship builder with strong service attitude
- Be confident and successful during calls and visits
- Solid Leader & team Player: Must be able to work with a dynamic sales team.
- Communication & sales presentation skills
- Decision maker: Willing to take responsibility and able to make sound decisions in a fast growing global company
- Change management: Must enjoy working in a fast growing and changing Company. Flexibility is essential
Your skills and our Values
We search for better
- You are creative, curious and look for new ways of doing things
- Creative intelligence is your key competency
We celebrate differences
- You are appreciative of people, and recognise the strength in others
- You inspire through appreciation
We go beyond expectations
- You are bold, open with your ideas, and are at your best every day
- You drive for results
We grow together
- You are collaborative, you care and you are humble
- You build the best teams, bringing people together
Find out more here: www.planetpayment.com