Managing the Dynamic Currency Conversation IT payment activity in France: this is a key position with leading DCC product development and maintenance in France (managing the relationship with French providers, PSP and payment partners and providing support to DCC French team) The role holder will report to the IT but will closely work with DCC French team in order to insure the customer satisfaction in term of DCC product and support qualities.
We are Planet
Planet is a large international cross-border digital fintech payments company, operating in 64 markets across the world and providing a range of services to over 400,000 luxury merchants and 100 acquiring banks. We have grown rapidly over the last seven years and increased seven times in value over this period based on a combination of both organic and acquisition-led growth. The travel and tourism market that we operate in continues to show consistent growth, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes across the world and the desire for Asian shoppers in particular to purchase authentic luxury goods outside their home countries.
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market. Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an international payment services provider.
About the role
The Dynamic Currency Conversation IT payment activity in France: this is a key position with leading DCC product development and maintenance in France (managing the relationship with French providers, PSP and payment partners and providing support to DCC French team)
The role holder will report to the IT but will closely work with DCC French team in order to insure the customer satisfaction in term of DCC product and support qualities.
What you will do
- Manage the DCC projects (POS, Front office and Back office): Manage the overall project and Follow with French providers and PSP the implementation of the DCC evolutions/issues
- Write the technical and functional specification of POS/Front office and Back office
- Work with DCC team and provide support level 2-3 on French POS.
- Provide support on DCC product to the DCC sales team and help on pre-sale.
- Manage the French DCC IT payment team.
Who you are
- Payment industry professional with more than 5 years in French payment systems
- Significant experience in writing product functional / technical specification, managing technical product launch cycle with internal & external providers: development, QA, pilots…
- Ability to talk and discuss with senior/key persons in company’s internal departments and in customers’ departments
- Strong knowledge of payment protocols and standards (CB2A, BICISO, EMV, MPE/MPA)
- Degree in Software engineering and very good knowledge of systems, architectures, databases,
What you will bring
- Proven communication and team working skills
- Proven organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of following environment and tools: MYSQL, PHP, LINUX
- Excellent IT skills incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Corporate IT systems such as Outlook
- Good spoken and written English.
- Autonomous, team spirit, quality driven
Your skills and our Values
We search for better
- You are creative, curious and look for new ways of doing things
- Creative intelligence is your key competency
We celebrate differences
- You are appreciative of people, and recognise the strength in others
- You inspire through appreciation
We go beyond expectations
- You are bold, open with your ideas, and are at your best every day
- You drive for results
We grow together
- You are collaborative, you care and you are humble
- You build the best teams, bringing people together
Find out more here: www.planetpayment.com