Kepler Cheuvreux is a leading independent European financial services company specialized in corporate finance advisory and intermediation. Kepler Corporate Finance (“KCF”) is the investment banking arm of Kepler Cheuvreux. KCF employs more than 40 people across Debt Advisory, M&A, and Equity, located in London, Paris, Zurich & Geneva. The Debt Advisory group has been fast expanding and is currently looking for young ambitions professionals to join the adventure.
The Debt Advisory & Leveraged Finance group is seeking to strengthen its mid-management team with entrepreneurial professionals, wishing to participate in the building of a unique investment banking franchise in Europe.
- Lead the execution of financing transactions for European corporates and private equity funds;
- Manage junior team and coach and develop Junior Associates and Analysts;
- Prepare pitch-books and relevant information packs for client meetings;
- Support the senior team on client development and pitches
- 5–year+ experience within debt advisory, leveraged finance, debt capital markets or financial restructuring;
- Proficiency with a wide array of debt product is essentials: TLB, Unitranche, `High Yield, bank loans, convertibles, Euro PP, mezzanine, infrastructure finance etc.;
- Impeccable Excel Financial Modelling skills ;
- Outstanding team spirit;
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in French & or German would be welcome;
- Graduates from top tier business schools or engineering schools/universities
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.