- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Temporary, Part time
Strategy & Performance Intern
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, FranceMoody's Analytics' Banking RegTech (BRT) department is looking for an intern for a four - six month assignment. The intern will be part of Strategy & Performance team and will work closely with the other BRT teams.
The intern will help our Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) business understand better the FinTech landscape in strategic jurisdictions in Europe: UK, France, and possibly others. They will also help prioritize related opportunities for the ERS business.
The approach will include:
- Identification of relevant RegTech players in key markets
- Identification of relevant market places
- Segmentation & analysis
- Profiling of most interesting firms, possibly with a series of interviews
- Additional due diligence when relevant
- Brainstorming on related opportunities (partnership, innovation, growth)
- Recommendations to the business
- Business school or Engineering school
- Strategic & business sense
- Interest in innovation and technology
- Experience in financial services and particularly banking, or software business, a plus
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Languages: Fluent English and French
- Master level preferred
- Languages: besides English and French, other European languages a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.