Business Analyst (m/f/x) Business Governance Division Data Services
- Engage with customers in meetings and workshops to elicit and document detailed requirements of dashboards, reports, analytics solutions, data extracts, etc.
- Perform detailed gap analysis, create solution concepts, mock-ups and work with stakeholders to develop the best possible solution
- Act as an Agile Product Owner (m/f/x) and create a vision to inspire agile software development teams to deliver reusable and high quality deliverables
- Translate business requirements to sound technical requirements in the form of Epics and User Stories to development team and prioritize them
- Fulfil information requests that users themselves cannot obtain and also train business users in BI and Analytics frontend tools
- Provide effort estimations, clarify business questions from technical teams, ensure timely delivery and conduct demos
This is what we offer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Several years of experience as Business Analyst (m/f/x) or equivalent roles in BI/ Data projects or programs
- A strong understanding of Business Intelligence concepts and demonstrated experience collaborating with data architects
- Knowledge and experience in Payment Industry as well as Microstrategy or equivalent tools is beneficial
- Excellent knowledge and experience of software development process and tools
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills, German knowledge would be a plus
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.