Internship Investment Management (Munich Office)
- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Scalable Capital GmbH
- 03 Sep 18
Founded in 2014, with offices in Munich and London, Scalable Capital is a young financial technology startup with excellent funding by BlackRock and prominent VCs. Our aim is to shake up and revolutionise the traditional investment management industry and make first-class investing accessible to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience, e-commerce know-how, and decades of academic research into financial markets. Our service is unique and we apply an intelligent and technology-driven approach to invest our clients' money and monitor their risk exposure.
As a member of our Investment Management Team, you
- Have the chance to implement your own ideas.
- Develop a cross-functional mindset.
- Acquire essential experience and knowledge for your future career.
- Will be part of a young, dynamic and international Fintech-Startup.
- Will work alongside and learn from people with many years of experience in the financial sector.
As an intern in Investment Management, you will
- Handle client inquiries via telephone and e-mail.
- Support our Investment Management Team with ongoing research and quantitative analyses.
- Coordinate tasks with internal teams and external partners (e.g. custodian banks).
- Contribute to the improvement and automation of existing processes.
- Projects during your internship may include topics around ETF selection, Business Development, Business Intelligence etc.
- Excellent academic background in Business Studies, Economics, Finance or a related field of studies.
- Strong analytical skills and distinct attention to detail.
- Proactive and independent work attitude.
- Relevant work experience from prior internships is considered a plus.
- Excellent command of German (C2-level) and English (C1-level), both written and spoken.
- Minimum duration: 3 months.
Please include your CV, a short letter of motivation, your full name and your desired starting date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.