Fund level portfolio management role with a top global investment manager to manage their core real estate fund, HK based.
The role is to assist the current APAC portfolio management team to manage the fund manager’s core real estate.
- Fund level portfolio analysis and modelling
- Budget management and positioning
- Work with IR and BD team on client management, Q&A, presentation, pitches, etc.
- Asset analysis and manage portfolio database
- Coordinate with other functional teams on quarterly and annual reports
- Degree holder in business, finance or relevant field
- 3-5+ years of experience, background in audit firms or real estate funds or other asset managers is preferred
- Well trained in financial modelling, quantitative and analytical skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Relevant real estate experience is preferred
- Qualified CPA, or CFA Level 1 or above (passed) is preferred
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, andy.pong@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.