Application Development Manager (Data Platform Management)
- Support the data governance of data platform, including data requirement management, data ingestion management and authorization management
- Implement data platform architecture including big data, NoSQL and AI, and applications for providing data services to other banking systems and business users.
- Perform system analysis, design, development and maintenance for data platforms and applications
- Design and deliver in-house self-service analytic solutions
- Establish framework, development standard, enterprise data model and incorporate DEVOPS tools and methodology for data platforms.
- Troubleshoot problem and propose recommendation to resolve issue, and collaborate with developers and/or external parties to resolve technical issues
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of application development experience, preferably in enterprise data warehouse and big data / AI projects
- Proficient skills with data warehouse technologies, such as SQL, DB2, DataStage ETL and data virtualization tool (eg Tableau, Hyperion), Knowledgeable in big data technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Hive and Kafka
- Self-motivated, open mindsets, good problem solving and troubleshooting skills, good inter-personal and communication skills, team building and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate with less relevant experience would be considered as Assistant Application Development Manager
- Banking and Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage.