Business Analyst – Post Trade (Post Trade Change - Project Management Office & Business Analysis - e-Services) (12-Month Contract)
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst with hands on technical skills to join our Post Trade Change team contributing in projects in relation to e-service review and digitizing.
The role is to specify and document requirements and participate in gap analysis of new and amended systems. Be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of Business Analysis within a financial services environment. The successful candidate will have experience of delivering a project within a dynamic environment and a challenging timescale. Strong understanding in securities and listed derivatives markets, business process and data modelling, the ability to analyse and document low level requirements, experience of Agile methods and excellent communication skills are all essential requirements for this role.
- Engage with users and business teams to understand, analyse and document requirements
- Produce properly structured requirements documents, end-to-end process flows and use-cases
- Work with IT, third party software providers / systems analysts to ensure that requirements are understood and solutions are developed to fulfil the requirements
- Work with test team to ensure the test scope is comprehensive and appropriate
- Contribute to timely delivery of the project in line with project scope and expectation
- University Degree, preferably in Business / IT / related subject
- At least 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organizations or software vendors
- Experience of financial markets and workflow processing
- Proven business analysis experience on large projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent with documentations, trainings, presentations, etc.
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and clients, take ownership to ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL a strong plus
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, is flexible and adaptive
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.