Lead - Talent Acquisition (APAC)
Synechron offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and we are looking for driven individuals, who want to be a part of our growth journey as one of the leading consultancy firms in APAC. Our culture is to work hard, play hard and deliver results that matter. To do this well, we need the best people to help us reach our goals and become a part of our winning team!
- Act as the overall business analyst to deliver projects
- Manage/ undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, project planning, requirement analysis, UAT management to implementation support
- Development and implementation of global Design & Architecture strategy and standards
- Definition of future state front-to-back Target Operating model
- Develop project documents such as user requirement specifications and UAT plan
- Develop in-scope procedure manuals and forms
- Support production migration/verification, post implementation review and production problem solving
- Identification of deviation from target state within sites in scope, and proposal for remediation
- Collaborate with technology and data architects within the business to ensure solutions are deployable and effective
- Have a minimum 5 years working in Financial Services with solid domain knowledge within one or more banking segments, knowledge in financial products (fixed income, equities, equities derivatives) is a plus
- Sound business analysis skills
- A significant track record of target operating model and strategic delivery experience
- Subject matter expertise across all the key MSS product classes, to include Foreign exchange, Fixed Income and Derivatives products
- Experience with project financial management, project planning, resource management, RAID logs
- Front to back knowledge and experience across the MSS trade lifecycle and associated capabilities within each area, e.g. front office, middle office, operations, finance
- A broad knowledge of Design & Architecture transformation techniques, IT hardware, software, operations and networks.
- Proven stakeholder management experience, particularly between PO, Business, Architects, Scrum Masters and other teams
You’re also excellent at….
- Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated
- Being part of a team – You are a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Going the extra mile – You’re ambitious and want to be the best in your field
- Having fun! – You have excellent social skills with a positive attitude
- Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities and a desire to make an impact
What are the benefits?
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission
- A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
- A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture