Our client is one of the leading financial technology solution provider. Due to the expansion of the team, they are looking for Fund Accountant - Fund Operations / Fund Services (Hedge Funds) to assist the growth of the business.
- Prepare reconciliation reports for cash and position by consolidating records from multiple in-house systems and various brokers on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Proactively investigate and resolve discrepancies in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with the calculation of NAV by ensuring high accuracy of the information within internal accounting and trade entry system
- Liaise with brokers and managers to resolve breaks
- Liaise with related parties in administrative works of portfolios
- Support in new business and new product development
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in Fund Operations experience in Asset Management or Fund Administrator
- Good understanding in operations workflow in Asset Management, Custodian or Trustee
- Experiences with product knowledge in Fixed Income Products is highly recommended
- Strong computer skills for example Microsoft Excel, Word