Our client is a top-performing Hedge Fund that is currently seeking a Fund Operations candidate with knowledge on swap and equities to support their business expansion which has grown well organically despite the pandemic. This candidate is expected to has solid Fund Operations or Fund Accounting experience in buy-side firms.
- Provide full fund operational support to the team including handling trade matching, reconciliation
- Liaise with both internal parties and external partners such as traders, portfolio managers, fund administrators, prime brokers, auditors on fund operational issues
- Perform post-trade compliance monitoring to comply with the investment guideline or regulatory requirement
- Prepare shadow NAV and report to internal group on daily basis
- Handle ad-hoc report as required
- At least 3 years of related experience in hedge fund operations or Fund Administration industry
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Product knowledge on Swap, Equities, Derivatives, Bonds
- Detail minded, team player with good communication skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com or click Apply Now.