Manager, Governance and Review (FCC)
- Drive and support the delivery of on-going monitoring and control testing into the Bank and testing to ensure effective control framework and programs are in place including to lead and deliver risk and control reviews, from planning, analysis, developing to delivering review plans.
- Develop and maintain on-going monitoring and control testing standards and procedures that are fit-for-purpose and responsive to business requirements. Prepare the relevant reports in accordance with the outcomes of the on-going monitoring and control testing and determine follow up actions.
- Follow up and challenge of sufficiency of remediation activities for risk and control issues as well as effective monitoring of and execute key activities within the risk and control framework.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with regulators/ Internal Audit/ Head Office for AML examinations, investigations, audits and reviews and handling enquiries.
- Carry out ad hoc FCC related projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in financial services with solid experience in audit / compliance monitoring & testing.
- Experience advising or working in an in-house FCC/ compliance function preferred
- Knowledge in regulatory compliance in financial services and the relevant regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and China.
- Qualifications in law, accounting, commerce/business or related disciplines; recognized professional qualifications incl. CAMS/AAMLP, CFE or equivalent qualifications preferred.
- Good analytical mind and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English language skills preferred.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills