This exciting opportunity is with a tier one investment bank in the world. This is a dynamic Network Engineer role that covers design, implementation and support of my client's network infrastructure.
- Design, install, configure, manage and support my client’s branch network
- Research, architect, test and implement enterprise network solutions
- Conduct performance monitoring / tuning and troubleshoot network issues
- Manage network device configuration changes
- Develop automation framework for leveraging tools already used in-house and other tools
- Act as a 3/4 Tier SME for complex escalations
- Manage multiple projects including relocations and greenfield network builds
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology or Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Hand-on Network engineering experience, ideally holding CCIE or similar
- Well versed in Wireless Technology, Multicast, IPSEC and Encryption Standards, DMVPN, VxLAN and BGP and OSPF.
- Knowledge on Network Security and Voice a plus
- Python or Shell scripting and automation knowledge required
- Previous working experience in the financial sector is a plus (investment bank, buy-side firm or prop trading house), but not essential
- Passion for new technology and always seeking to improve
- Excellent communication skills in English
- To gain exposure working with a tier 1 investment bank in the world
- An opportunity to grow and pick up new skillsets and technologies with a close knit team environment
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 6739 8488 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-rolesor look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340