Our client is an international finance and investment solution company, they are currently looking for a Product Manager
- Conduct market sizing and market research analysis for advisor-segment licensing opportunities focusing primarily on Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but secondarily on other countries in the region.
- Define and maintain research offerings relative to competitive offerings from other research firms, brokers, and consultants.
- Work with our manager research leaders to build a go-to-market strategy for our Services in the region.
- Forecast and deliver revenue targets for our equity research and manager research product lines across Asia.
- Advocate internally and externally for our research capabilities and be the voice for how our research solves the business problems of our clients.
- Cultivate and share knowledge internally about rapidly changing payment and redistribution models for research.
- Drive the operating model for how the Research Products team interfaces with our local sales and client service teams.
- Establish strong partnerships with our regional leaders and sales teams.
- Participate directly in client sales discussions, from discovery through implementation.
- A bachelor’s degree with MBA and/or CFA or equivalent experience
- A passion for investing with strong knowledge of the mechanics of equities and managed investment products (funds, separate accounts, ETFs, and other vehicles)
- Previous experience in an analytical research or portfolio management, sales management, or senior product management role preferred
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to influence internal stakeholders to build consensus amid competing priorities
- An inquisitive and critical mind, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view: internally, externally, and cross-functionally
- Ability to make timely decisions under tight deadlines, with incomplete information