- Provide cross-asset execution service to IAM clients for GCNA and HK - Provide professional advice and market update (in English and Chinese) based on BOS views, with consideration to clients’ risk profile and investment objectives - Drive business initiatives and process changes for the PMG IAM desk
- Provide cross-asset execution service to IAM clients for GCNA and HK
- Provide professional advice and market update (in English and Chinese) based on BOS views, with consideration to clients’ risk profile and investment objectives
- Drive business initiatives and process changes for the PMG IAM desk
- Execution in (1) cash equity markets and related listed options (US, Europe and HK); (2) bonds (3) structured products and OTC derivatives; (4) FX and commodities
- Accurate and prompt execution of orders in fast-moving markets from direct dealing clients
- Responsible for monitoring and managing direct dealing clients’ positions, limits and margin requirement
- Address and resolve dealing / product related queries and issues of both internal/external clients, including order status monitoring, prompt reporting of trades.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including relationship managers, Middle Office and Back Office, counterparties and brokers.
- Ensure high standards of operational and service excellence; Minimize risks in execution.
- Provide market updates (including Chinese materials) and execution-related input to meet the needs of IAM clients.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies as applicable.
- Adherence to BOS dealing procedures
- Go on joint marketing trips or conference calls with relationship managers to on-board suitable new clients
- Help drive IAM strategic initiatives in HK/GCNA
- Able to work on holidays/odd working hours
- Provides support for other product teams in PMG HK
Work Expereince & Requirements
- Candidate should possess at least 5 years of relevant dealing / sales experience in sell-side or buy-side institution.
- Degree holder in relevant field
- Prior experience working with relationship managers and IAM clients is an advantage
- Strong proficiency in English and Chinese. Fluent Mandarin and Cantonese are required
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.