Senior Business Analyst, Digital Transformation
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Translate business ideas into business/process executable solutions and technology solution designs. You will also develop solution options, prototype solutions and working closely with business SMEs and technical team to deliver the solutions. Engage with stakeholders to agree optimal solution and deliver changes to service, process and other aspects as needed. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Extensive experience of working as a business or solutions analyst, developer, tester or similar project environment.
- As a business analyst, work with product owners and SME teams to extract complete business requirements, translate the requirements to user stories, act as liaison with business teams and vendors, coordinate and execute deliverables, conduct user acceptance testing and deployments in partnership with the delivery team, SMEs, IT and vendors
- Develop a deep understanding of processes, procedures, and needs of customers including distribution channels
- Works closely with the SMEs and learns their level of knowledge to facilitate effective collaboration sessions to simplify and streamline their tasks
- University degree in computer science, data science, applied statistics or related discipline, advanced degree preferred
- Over 4 years of relevant experience in digital projects relating to implementation of data platforms, advanced analytics solution, predictive models, machine learnings, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital technology with practical working experience in business analysis, data mining and building of IT solutions for these initiatives
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and able to work independently and resiliency
- Relevant experience in financial institutions and knowledge of insurance industry is preferred
- Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese speaking) a must
- C andidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Business Analyst
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.