Working as a System Developer (C#), Application Support in our Corporate IT Department with focus on developing and maintaining Back Office application systems. If you have C#,.Net development experience with passion in the latest financial technologies, this could be perfect for you. We are a well established financial company founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients.
- Develop and maintain Back Office application
- Perform morning system health check
- Manage and log user request, enquiry and communications with system vendor
- Trouble shooting daily system scheduled jobs
- Documentation preparation and update
- Perform system upgrades/maintenance at non-office hour and/or weekends as needed
- Handle ad-hoc database query from various parties such as L&C and Audit departments
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3 to 4 years relevant IT experience in financial institute, preferably in back office of securities/futures trading company
- Knowledge of SQL, C#, .Net, Restful API, Unix Script
- Self-driven, initiative with good team spirit
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese as well as good communication skills
To apply, please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference number to email@example.com or mail to HR Department, 41/F Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
For more details about career opportunities in KGI, please visit our website: http://www.kgieworld.com/Careers.aspx?sc_lang=en
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)