Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Vice President, Cross-border Solutions (Job ID: 3616)
- Be a team member of Cross-border Business Department
- Promote and solicit business including loans, deposits and other services for BEA Group
- Cross-sell banking products of other business units of the Bank and subsidiaries of the Bank Group to our customers
- Provide onshore banking solutions to headquarters of Hong Kong based (and selected GBA-based) customers
- Develop and co-ordinate with Head Office and overseas branches to provide cross-border banking solutions to Mainland-based corporate customers referred by BEA China
- Develop cross border business initiatives and co-ordinate with the relevant parties of the Bank’s business units in China and other business units of the Bank Group
- Work closely with relevant business units and other key stakeholders in building healthy pipelines of cross-border businesses to ensure key performance indicators are being met
- University graduate, preferably major in business or finance or economics
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in banking sector
- Good understanding of banking operations
- Good understanding of the Bank’s products, policies, procedures and practices
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese; fluent in Putonghua is a must
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3616&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.