Elevate Partners are working on an exclusive basis with an award winning real estate fund who are currently looking to hire an Investment Manager to lead their expansion into the social housing sector. The successful candidate will have a strong property background and the ability to source social housing investments in the Irish market.
- To secure suitable investments for the fund including negotiating terms of acquisition
- The ability to negotiate lease terms with Local Authorities and AHBs
- Ability to manage multiple property managers under the long term social housing lease model
- Deal with senior stakeholders and institutional investors
- Chartered Surveyor (or equivalent) with experience in the acquisition of residential properties, both existing and under development
- Knowledge and experience of the social housing market and the key players in the Local Authorities and AHBs
- Experience in managing due diligence in respect of potential new acquisitions to include, legal, technical, and commercial aspects
- Experience in managing project monitoring in respect of development projects
- Reporting to AIFM and Fund Board of Directors
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning team. There is a strong salary and bonus package on offer for the successful candidate. for more information and to arrange a private & confidential conversation please reach out to email@example.com.