A position to join a Large Financial Institute based in Dublin, the role will sit within a growing Albany Beck consultancy team. You will be assisting as part of the financial crime prevention team as a KYC Analyst, you will be responsible for a number of High & Medium risk cases for both new and existing clients.
Key Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 1 Year of experience within Know your Customer (KYC), Due Diligence OR compliance.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues, proposing solutions where required
- Experience with banking clients and complex structures
- Ability to work to high standards and under strong time constraints
- Excellent personal organisation and prioritisation skills
- A high level of interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well in a team.