XOLARIS Group is a 100 % independent and privately financed specialist for the conception of investment solutions in the world of real assets. XOLARIS is a full service providing Management Company (“ManCo”) and a highly appreciated partner in finding individualized solutions for its client’s specific needs while making sure that its clients are able to concentrate on their core duties. As an independent ManCo, we therefore offer investment services within regulatory guidelines to its clients and assume responsibility of the statutory requirements in the interest of the investors.
We run our own AIFMs in the heart of Europe and operate our own administration unit, which is securing the ability to suit the individual objectives of each client. We operate offices in Liechtenstein, Germany, France, Hongkong and soon in Singapore.
For our operations in Liechtenstein we are currently looking for a
You should have profound experiences in project management, business calculation and / or fund documentations for an asset manager, investment bank or fund administrator and you should be ready for the next step in your career.
The ideal candidate will be part of a very experienced and highly motivated fast driven team that is in charge for the group’s global fund structuring and conception business. Your new team is taking care of the evaluation of the final fund structure, the whole conception process, the selection of the external partners and the onboarding process into operations. Therefore it is necessary that you speak fluently English (German is a plus but not necessary) and that you are keen to expand your personal area of well-being. In our daily business, we are facing not only different legal frameworks, which we need to be aware of, but also many different types of personal characters that we have to manage properly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The conception of Alternative Investment Funds (“AIF”) based on their individual structure, business calculation and constitutive documentation
- Being in charge for specific projects and the coordination of single process parts internally and externally
- Taking care of the compliance of the European AIFM directive and the individual national implementation in respective legal frameworks (e.g. KAGB, AIFMG, AIFMV, etc.)
- Being the key contact for the project for specific external partners (depositary, lawyers, tax lawyers, auditors, etc.) as well as all other group departments (administration, risk management, portfolio management, etc.)
- Work closely together with the other teams, offices and specialists of the XOLARIS Group
- Degree holder, qualified with a financial, legal or analytical discipline preferred
- Previous experience in project process management and coordination
- You have a strong technical understanding of Alternative Investment Funds –
especially in the asset classes private equity, renewable energies and real estate
- You have proven experiences in structuring of financial product solutions
- Profound experiences and abilities in financial modelling
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of investment management processes and industry best practices, including understanding of long-term investments with a clearly defined investment discipline
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- You are fluent in English (German, French are an advantage)
WE ARE OFFERING a position in a dynamic working environment, an enjoyable team atmosphere and a performance-linked remuneration. Personnel development and support are core elements of our strategic personnel policy. We are looking for you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then we should meet. Please email us your personal application and let us know why you are the right candidate for our further growth in Liechtenstein.
Please attach also all supporting documents and certificates, and let us know your desired compensation and starting date and send it to Mr. Kai Renning via the apply button.