We are in search of senior and highly strategic relationship management and sales professional to act as Regional Head EMEA, joining a globally recognised player within the indices market. This individual will be responsible for driving, developing and maintaining existing relationships with Investment Consultants and Asset Owners within EMEA, with particular a focus on the strategic penetration of Scandinavian, German and UK regions. Additionally, they will have full knowledge of the index ecosystem and be required to commercially educate their client base before, during and after the deal process.
- Acting as the head of all channel relationships within EMEA with particular emphasis on Asset Owners, demonstrating subject matter expertise relative to our client’s and competitors index spheres.
- Able to develop and execute a solid channel management strategy following the gathering of market research and intelligence.
- Develop strong relationships with Asset Owners and Investments consultants.
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand at relevant industry events and conference, able to articulate expertise relative to indices.
- Collaborate across internal business units, working effectively with Index Investment Strategy and Product Management Teams.
- Devise EMEA growth and sales strategy.
- Report into the Global head in US.
- Demonstrable experience within institutional sales and/or Investment Consulting within EMEA. Candidates with an existing roller deck of clients within the EMEA.
- Proven management experience, able to manage teams remotely and directly in addition to ensuring the US dotted line of management is effectively catered to.
- Highly strategic with experience devising regional and client sales strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of the Asset Owner and Investment Consultant landscape in addition to the investment and decision maker process.
- Experience working with ETF’s and/or Mutual Funds in addition to detailed knowledge of the competitor landscape.
- Able to engage in extensive business travel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent language skills in a Western European language would be advantageous e.g. French, German, Italian.
- Amsterdam based
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com