We are launching a new activity in Poland and we are looking for dynamic and challenge driven engineers with experience in automotive and rail industry to join this new human adventure.
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- Offer expert consultancy services with strong added value in the development, design and delivery of solutions to existing and new clients related to the industry
- Contribute to Amaris growth
- Participate in project development by giving valued insights on client specifications and deliverables
- Analyze customer technical specifications and technology requirements
- Interact with internal and external multidisciplinary teams to coordinate and achieve project objectives in a timely manner
- Follow-up project progress.
- Background in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Proven experience in automotive or rail industry
- At least 2 years of experience in professional design
- Excellent understanding of core concepts including mechanics, electrical, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Experience on Signalling/ CBTC/ ATC it's much appreciated
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable way
- Technical writing skills
- BSc in Engineering or Electricity
- Fluency in English and French, Polish being a plus
What do we offer you?
- We offer the possibility of multicontract (Permanent, Freelance, Project based, VIE etc);
- Leading projects, agile methodologies, technical experts;
- Attractive career possibilities;
- A personalized training plan;
- Monitoring of your personal and professional development in the medium-long term;
- The opportunity to apply the gained knowledge in different projects;
- Annual salary reviews;
- Other benefits: health insurance, food tickets, transport card, etc.;
- Participation in technological events;
- A relaxed and international work environment.