A well-established FinTech company is looking for a Programmer Analyst join their team. The individual will be mainly focusing on development work related to Banking Payments systems.
A well-established FinTech company is looking for a Programmer Analyst join their team.
The individual will be mainly focusing on development work related to Banking Payments systems.
- Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software
- To work closely with other stakeholders in order to further understand the requirements given and design its technical solutions which will be align to the functional and technical strategies to the company standards.
- Develop new programming logics and its modification for existing applications
- To perform testing & debugging, documentation, and software application maintenance.
- Provide proactive added value recommendations in improvising coding, be it implementing new code etc.
- To follow through on system improvements are being implemented.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of existing systems and other systems within the Banking / Financial Services industry.
- Translate requirements into designs and to provide technical specifications
- To perform technical options and improvisation on streamline its processes
- Perform ad-hoc duties when required
What you bring:
- Bachelor Degree with at least 4-6 years of experience in hands on development work within the Banking / Financial Sector as the role will be mainly focusing on payment systems
- Candidates who has experience in platforms related to switching, design and development
- Has done projects and designing using C, C++, Oracle and UNIX
- Product knowledge of Switching, POS Systems, ATM.
- Experience in Designing and EFT Switching
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires good interaction with clients and its internal stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)