Job Summary My client is a leading independent corporate, fiduciary and fund administrator, having a global footprint that spans across Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East. With the expansion of their business , they are currently looking for a compliance support to support their business and their associated companies within the Singapore office.
To assist the Head of Compliance with the following:
- Perform periodic files reviews for Trusts and Companies
- Assist with the new business and new client compliance review.
- Adhoc periodic high-risk transaction reviews
- Perform and monitor the 90-day new client acceptance reviews
- Assist with FATCA/CRS reporting
- To participate in and monitor training and tests provided by the parent company, pursuant to its regulatory obligations to train and test its employees and to demonstrate competency in the topics tested.
- Anything else reasonably required by the company in its compliance with obligations under the applicable regulatory and legal systems, in the maintenance of the company's licences and achieve a high standard of corporate governance.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of the statutory and regulatory requirements and best practice, for conducting regulated services in Singapore specifically for the administration of trusts and companies.
- Minimum 4 years compliance experience in a licensed trust company or other industry-related compliance role.
- Relevant professional qualification or ability and commitment to work towards an approved relevant professional qualification.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic and remain calm and professional when dealing with potentially difficult situations.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines is required.
- Ability to take ownership of issues as they arise.
- Appropriate up-to-date annual qualification for compliance and trust topics
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 16S8140
EA Name: Oliver Lim
EA Registration Number: R1657051