Spenmo is building a magical payables experience for businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
We offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface. Thousands of customers that use Spenmo across the region save over 50 hours and $10,000 every month.
We are growing fast (200+ employees) and have raised over US$36M in venture capital from leading investors such as Y Combinator, Insight Partners, Addition, Salesforce, Global Founders' Capital and Alpha JWC.
Come join us and let's build an iconic company together. Responsibilities:
- Process credit approvals based on credit risk team assessments, monitor SLAs, and prepare necessary agreements
- Work with product, ops, and tech teams on account creation, setup, and funding
- Develop metrics and reporting dashboards for leadership
- Work with the Data Intel team to design and implement appropriate data infrastructure to support the monitoring and analytics for retail credit portfolio
- Standardise and optimise processes; create SOPs, templates and playbooks for underwriting and collection operations
- Work with product and tech teams to automate processes
- Liaise between sales, customer success, credit risk, legal, and payment operations teams
- Optimise NPL rate / approval rate / cost to acquire / customer experience trade-off
- Ideally 5-8 years relevant experience in credit operations for retail/unsecured banking products, with strong knowledge on credit decision systems
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Comfortable with analytics, including Microsoft Excel (SQL is a plus)
- Experience in banks, fintech and credit risk
- Ability to manage ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced working environment
At Spenmo, we are looking for people who are passionate, innovative, and hungry to learn new things. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience might not precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. Trust yourself that your diverse experiences and skillsets will separate you from the rest and join us!