Director, Digital Channel
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
Singtel Enterprise has embarked on a self-disruptive transformation journey to proactively reinvent how it operates, communicates, coordinates, learns and makes decisions. By embedding transformation change elements within its DNA, it is able to not only be in sync with the rapidly evolving business situation, but also proactively stay a step ahead of the customers, its serves.
This role of Lead Product Owner is a key leadership position focused on providing thought leadership in developing Singtel's B2B next-generation digital channel for customer engagement across various Singtel products and services. The key job responsibilities includes:
- Establishing vision, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering impactful features for our enterprise customers via the product agnostic digital channel
- Leading execution of the vision working collaboratively with business and tech teams (UI/UX, developer and architect) to define the customer journeys, the digital channel for different enterprise customer segments and the online/mobile/offline journeys for customers
- Indentifying key enablers and systems to support the digital channel and roadmap for execution
- Preparing the initial draft product requirement document with impact metrics, and represent viewpoints in prioritization exercises with implementation team
- Ownership of the product launch for all our customer segments; conducts user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to business and product stakeholders
- Identify, analyses, and track metrics that inform the success of products features in driving digital sales and self help
- Collaborate with engineering, design and business owner to align on a digital channel strategy
- Prioritize use cases and features for development and manage trade-offs between differing business needs in product, sales and operations
- Re-invent the operating model of the business - products, sales and operations with the new digital channel
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in Computer science or related technical field is ideal but not necessary
- At least 6-8 years of work experience in product management / product design / program management experience
- Experience in launching or running e-commerce or digital channel is a plus
- Significant experience with ethnographic research (quantitative and qualitative), divergent exploration, conceptual development and industrial design
- Cross-disciplinary overview of business functions such as marketing, sales, product and delivery and IT is a plus
- Basic understanding of SQL / UX design principles is helpful
- Strong project management skills with proven records of successful end-to-end project implementation
- Experience acting as product owners with thorough understanding of agile methodology
- Experience in vendor management and demonstrate ability to resolve disagreements
- Excellent commercial acumen with strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to build trust and promote collaboration among internal stakeholders
- Take owners hip, resourceful and decisive with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.