· Good understanding of complex investment products, performance fee calculations, various fund structures, side pockets and distribution
· Preparation and review of daily/monthly NAV calculation in an fast-paced environment with strict deadline
· Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by offshore partners, promptly researching and correcting any variances
· Periodic review of fund documents, operating memorandum and pricing policy
· Liaison with auditors, including preparation of financial statements and audit support schedule
· Assist in coaching and developing junior team members for their individual development and for the overall benefit of the team. In so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere
· Ensure timely response to client requests in standard and non-standard situation
· Able to escalate in the event of any operational control deficiency and provide suggestion to mitigate such risks
· Participation in ad hoc projects
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan at email@example.com
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA License Number: 16C7899
Registration no: 201525121K
Amethyst Partners offer specialized recruitment solutions within the asset management industry in the Asia Pacific region. We help our candidates to increase knowledge of their career options, and we provide strategic advice in unlocking their full career potential to achieve meaningful career advancement. We believe that career progression requires long-term planning, and thus we value good relations with our candidates to ensure that every career step they take could bring them closer to their personal goals.
If you are looking to speak with us for career advice, drop us your resume and/or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and our sector specialist will follow up with you.