This is a key role to support the on-going Corporate Finance and Treasury activities including debt sourcing, financial and tax structuring for each investment deal, loan covenant monitoring and reporting.
- Lead financial and tax structuring for each investment
- Scope and review financial and tax due diligence for each investment (when required)
- Responsible for debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing
- Review various financing solutions, analyse and recommend the appropriate strategy to raise new debt/refinance
- Review and complete loan documentation for draw down
- Work with internal stakeholders to address cash flow requirements
- Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
- Prepare or review quarterly investor reports, periodic group treasury reporting, recommendation/board papers on financing
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 8 years of working experience
- Experienced in project financing for infrastructure-related investments
- A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills,
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment
- Some years of experience in the supervisory role
In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government and due to the nature of the role requiring work onsite, it is a requirement for all new employees, as well as contractors, to be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19.
*Fully vaccinated means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine, including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective, according to prevailing vaccination guidelines as advised by Ministry of Health (MOH).
Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognized exemption condition may apply for special consideration.
Applicants will have to provide full vaccination details during recruitment process, in compliance with company’s regulations.