Our client, a reputable European investment bank is looking for individuals who has experience as a Project Manager / Business Analyst, within the Banking & Financial Institution sector. The successful candidate will be responsible mainly focusing on the Interest Rate Derivatives enhancements and post-enhancements.
- To perform a full-cycle of the project by working closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure that the enhancement and maintenance projects runs in a smooth manner. This includes from gathering requirements to delivery.
- To work with the technical lead on analyzing and resolving technical issues.
- To draft the necessary work that needs to be done to developers based on the requirement given.
- Work closely with the business user's side and present its feedback in technical terms to developers / IT support
- To support the technical department on related matters to ensure that the project is within the time-frame given.
- To construct, conduct and executive UAT Testing
- Minimum 5-8 years of working experience within the Banking & Financial Institution sector as a Business Analyst.
- Candidates who has experience or exposure within the Capital Markets / Interest Rate Derivatives products (Settlements, Reconciliation, Accounting etc.) domain would be a plus
- Good communication skills as the role require to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Applicants who has experience in Trading / Investment Banking systems such as Murex / Summit, or other related systems would have an advantage
- Good communication, both verbal and written skills as the role requires to communicate with multiple stakeholders.
If you are interested apply online today, we regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)